differentlayers



gosh its one of those times where i listen to rap and emo and girl rap and beard rock. know what i mean? and my pictures are moody and my pictures a crisp. and my lights are bright and my lights are dim. my bike bikes and my car putts.

know what i mean?

you know, i love rogue wave - harmonium.
i also love atmosphere - dreamer. the title of the new atmosphere sure is great. "when life gives you lemons, paint that shit gold"

cute. right?

YOU BETTER BUST THEM OUT!

its so teenage that i have a den where no one can barely hear me bang on the desk with my hands and jump up and down on the floors. and BUST IT OUT. just like rogue wave harmonium.

cute. right?

well anyway, i just felt like sharing thats its been one of those wondering beautying weeks. fall is fast on our heels! there is a cool in the air. the gut starts pining for new york again. or just anything with fall or change of leaves really. the heart starts pining for other lost hearts. met or not. in a change way. men preach about changing things up. athletes jump run and dive.

No comments: