backtoearth

i was just sitting here reading about 9/11 on the 911truth.org website.

quick sidenote:
9/11 is a part of my history, along with a gazillion other people. at the time of the event, i was in the village of nyc, & i made the decision to put my camera down, and open my eyes to experience it without my camera. plus, people were literally walking the streets looking for loved ones - it seems wrong to push a camera in their face. so. i have no pictures of 9/11. well, i think i took 1, but i can't find it now. ok, back to my thought.

so i was reading 9/11truth.org just out of curiosity. i like to see what other people think, etc.

and then.......... i imagined a plane, flying into my building, flying over me, crashing, killing, etc. from my desk, i could see some key people on the plane, trying to give me a message before they died - screaming - a key message. and then i died and was standing in heaven. but heaven was instead chaos. complete chaos because now that i had seen this secret, i was in this busy newsroom of heaven, trying to touch people on earth and tell them the secret that i had witnessed on the plane before i died. everyone on earth was trying to figure it out - while all of us in heaven knew the answer - so it was very frustrating & frenzied.

my idea here is this - what if there is a part of heaven that is like the WIRE - where everything is chaos, and its people trapped with a secret - trying to make the secret known to the rest of the world, etc.

i guess that would be hell? but if that chaos didn't exist, wouldn't heaven be kind of boring? what are people doing in heaven if that type of frenzy doesn't exist? what if earth is really the best place, and everyone in heaven wants to get back down to earth?

just that random daydream at my desk, made me really happy to be here today.

No comments: