s&s

I went to a beautiful wedding on Sunday up in Healdsburg (one of my favorite little places in Sonoma). The people getting married were my friends Stephanie & Sean. This is the second wedding I have attended where the people getting married are named Stephanie & Sean - altho with the first Stephanie - she actually goes by anie - but her formal name is Stephanie (hi anie!). So anyway. it was awesome.

There is something about declaring love in front of a room filled with your favorite people. I used to be ho-hum about marriage, but now i'm back on the big wedding wagon. Its so powerful to declare your love & commitment to someone, in front of your "people". amen.

Here are some random pics.

this is Stephanie. I met her when I worked at Castle Grayskull.


This is Stephanie & Sean cutting their cake.


i wore a gray silk blouse with a black skirt. the really really really loved my necklace.


table setting. her colors were orange & white. nice change! i loved that!

No comments: