2011 - friends & family

I was going through my pics from this year, and realized that by march, i wasn't picking "artistic" pictures. I was picking all of my pictures with my friends & family. I would like to call 2011 one of my banner years thus far. I met so many new friends & had a lot of good times & took some of my favorite pictures yet. My wish for 2012 is to continue the momementum: take more pics & make more friends! Here are my pics of friends & family in chronological order.
zach&ryan
melissa in san pedro
dan deacon my college alumni @ the independant
cousins visited me for a weekend of fun!!
tommy & ryan - new crossfit friends
my co-worker friends
new girlfriends heather, (me) & lauren @ kentucky derby gathering
tuna burgers
grayson turns 1!
4th of July russian river tubing
Rowdy & I learned how to garden this year with SRHS
I drove to Oregon & spent a short weekend on the family farm.
Heather, Matthew, Ashley, Dan for random dinner on my deck.
Snacks from new neighbor friend Kate
More food @ lauren & heathers house!
Kristin came out of visit from FL!
paul & niele got married
brian - my new photographer adventure friend
Then Laura & Olivia came out & we ran from SF to Napa with 10 other people!!
My team
the miata travels to mazda raceway for porsche event
One of my favorite days - NY trip & a snow day in RYE
Leyla, me & anna @ littleneck in brooklyn
drove to phoenix & ate turkey with my brother
got to see kat & family in arizona too!
Stinky Cheese party with Mike
christmas with the kneafseys
new years with all of my close friends. it was a great year.

No comments: